So Curse of Naxxramas opened fourth quarter which is also the last one before final part in which we get to face Naxxramas master Kel'Thuzad himself.
Fortunately after completing some quests I had enough game gold for this chapter as well so I've managed to open all chapters money-free (could have 28 packs for that though ...)!
To my delight the chapter bosses on normal difficulty are a bit tougher then in previous parts, which is good as some of them were just too easy. But still I was able to beat them all in 1 or 2 fights.
What wasn't easy was the warrior challenge which was insanely difficult as it was dependant on good luck of your initial draw (and bad luck of enemy's draw). I had to replay the challenge 11 times (yes eleven) and judging by the reaction on the forums I was not the only one who had problems like this. So minus points for you Blizzard for this challenge (and I am not saying increased difficulty is bad, quite contrary, but this challenge didn't have much to do with skill but was very luck dependant).
The second challenge - priest challenge was quite easy as all the previous ones - I was able to beat it on my first try.
This quarter was also the first one which had 4 bosses to fight instead of usual 3. Here they are:
1. Patchwerk - hero power: Hateful Strike [4 mana] Destroy a minion.
2. Grobbulus - hero power: Poison cloud [2 mana] - Deal 1 damage to all minions. If any die, summon a slime.
3. Gluth - hero power: Decimate [2 mana] - Change the health of all minions to 1.
4. Thaddius - hero power: Polarity Shift [0 mana] Swap the attack and health of all minions.
And here are the versions on heroic difficulty. Patchwerk and Thadius are suprisingly the same (I haven't fought them yet on heroic):
1. Patchwerk - hero power: Hateful Strike [4 mana] Destroy a minion.
2. Grobbulus - hero power: Poison cloud [0 mana] - Deal 2 damage to all enemies. If any die, summon a slime.
3. Gluth - hero power: Decimate [0 mana] - Change the health of enemy minions to 1.
4. Thaddius - hero power: Polarity Shift [0 mana] Swap the attack and health of all minions.
Fortunately after completing some quests I had enough game gold for this chapter as well so I've managed to open all chapters money-free (could have 28 packs for that though ...)!
To my delight the chapter bosses on normal difficulty are a bit tougher then in previous parts, which is good as some of them were just too easy. But still I was able to beat them all in 1 or 2 fights.
What wasn't easy was the warrior challenge which was insanely difficult as it was dependant on good luck of your initial draw (and bad luck of enemy's draw). I had to replay the challenge 11 times (yes eleven) and judging by the reaction on the forums I was not the only one who had problems like this. So minus points for you Blizzard for this challenge (and I am not saying increased difficulty is bad, quite contrary, but this challenge didn't have much to do with skill but was very luck dependant).The second challenge - priest challenge was quite easy as all the previous ones - I was able to beat it on my first try.
1. Patchwerk - hero power: Hateful Strike [4 mana] Destroy a minion.
2. Grobbulus - hero power: Poison cloud [2 mana] - Deal 1 damage to all minions. If any die, summon a slime.
3. Gluth - hero power: Decimate [2 mana] - Change the health of all minions to 1.
4. Thaddius - hero power: Polarity Shift [0 mana] Swap the attack and health of all minions.
And here are the versions on heroic difficulty. Patchwerk and Thadius are suprisingly the same (I haven't fought them yet on heroic):
1. Patchwerk - hero power: Hateful Strike [4 mana] Destroy a minion.
2. Grobbulus - hero power: Poison cloud [0 mana] - Deal 2 damage to all enemies. If any die, summon a slime.
3. Gluth - hero power: Decimate [0 mana] - Change the health of enemy minions to 1.
4. Thaddius - hero power: Polarity Shift [0 mana] Swap the attack and health of all minions.



No comments:
Post a Comment